This is my Grandma Zundel. Over the years, several family members have told me I inherited my singing voice from her. I never met her. I always wish I could have heard her sing. I thought it was cool that she moved to America from Denmark. And now that I have seen her living room from the holiday season in the 60′s, I wanna meet her even more. The tree! The tv! The giant Poinsettia!
- A new favorite. #pinkhands #notstrawberryjuice #healing #miracles #strawberries instagram.com/p/awdw86p2V4/~ 1 hour ago
- My hair's long yo. instagram.com/p/awdn5Fp2Vp/~ 1 hour ago
- What she's doing is against their religion. #waldorf instagram.com/p/awLEExp2Zw/~ 4 hours ago
- #centralpark #alice #firsttime instagram.com/p/awItZzJ2V1/~ 5 hours ago
- The best ones! instagram.com/p/at64jdp2UD/~ 1 day ago
Where was that again?
Knit a Scarf for Charity
Top Posts & Pages
- 579,567 hits