I finally made myself a pom-pom cowl. I picked out the pom-poms at Tinsel Trading Company and after visiting several fabric stores, finally settled on the aqua linen to go with it. It was inspired by the monster on my living room wall, and then I saw that J Crew was digging the color combo too. I have gotten lots of compliments on it, so I think it’s a home run! Thanks Purlbee for the tutorial!
- Starting to love Rhinebeck. instagram.com/p/ZwBGy6J2Xr/~ 7 hours ago
- Green for miles------- instagram.com/p/ZwBEMJJ2Xo/~ 7 hours ago
- Heading upstate for a little R&D #futurecountryhouse #fingerscrossed instagram.com/p/ZvaOshp2fY/~ 12 hours ago
- Happy Memorial Day yo! #picklegram instagram.com/p/ZvF5_Zp2eS/~ 15 hours ago
- Good news: eye stopped twitching. Bad news: still don't have the answers I seek.~ 1 day ago
Where was that again?
Knit a Scarf for Charity
Top Posts & Pages
- 563,445 hits