After Pickle received a quilt at the surprise baby shower, Lolly made it known that she was feeling just plain left out. I whipped up a mini-quilt for her this past week. I made her sort all my scraps into rainbow colors, so that I could make it a little more interesting for myself. I then bought some men’s shirting fabric with a rainbow stripe to back it and tied it with color-coordinated yarn from my stash. I like it.
- A new favorite. #pinkhands #notstrawberryjuice #healing #miracles #strawberries instagram.com/p/awdw86p2V4/~ 3 hours ago
- My hair's long yo. instagram.com/p/awdn5Fp2Vp/~ 3 hours ago
- What she's doing is against their religion. #waldorf instagram.com/p/awLEExp2Zw/~ 6 hours ago
- #centralpark #alice #firsttime instagram.com/p/awItZzJ2V1/~ 6 hours ago
- The best ones! instagram.com/p/at64jdp2UD/~ 1 day ago
Where was that again?
Knit a Scarf for Charity
Top Posts & Pages
- 579,706 hits